- #19. Simple Joys: A Glimpse of Thaipusam and Devotees carrying Kavadis and Milk Pots
- Finally Living Again in 2023 Post Covid
- Simple Joys #18: A Dragon Dance
- Feel Like I Have Nothing Significant to Share Right Now
- 13 Days Into the New Year
- It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
- Psoriosis is Consuming Me
- Psoriosis Update: December 2022
- It’s So Easy to Fall Out of a Routine of Good Habits
- Psoriosis November Update
- Thankful for My Anxiety for One Reason
- Been Almost 7 Years Since that Cancer Diagnosis in 2016
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: store
Would be even more enticing if it was the dollar store but I guess you can’t buy much with a dollar these days. Everyone loves a good bargain.
I thought it was a beauty store at first, but they are selling fruit vinegars and oils to flavour your food. I was attracted by the pretty jars. I’m thinking these would be good with bread and salad at home. … Continue reading
Nanairo at Liang Court, is another Japanese store like Daiso, where everything goes for just S$2. Some of the products are really good quality like winter gloves that I spotted in pretty colours. Didn’t get a photo though.
Monoyono looked very christmassy with the toy soldiers. A place to get quirky xmas gifts. Camper Outlet Store. Still pretty expensive though.
It’s laid back and relaxed, but there’s every type of cuisine imaginable at Tanjong Katong. Local, American, Indian, Indonesian, British, Japanese – no excuse for not finding anything you like. We tend to be like that. We never know what … Continue reading
We both just felt that this latest Louis Vuitton Ad Display had too much of an Imperialist vibe. Actually B pointed it out to me and I agreed. The porter had that dejected, forlorn look as well, which compounds the … Continue reading