I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Sunday
Posting some of my photos taken just after New Year. I have such a backlog and think I will probably go on a blog binge and then take another internet break for a week. It was a big mistake to … Continue reading
Sunday, August 21st, is Cook a Pot of Curry Day. A brilliant group of Singaporeans set up a facebook page to celebrate curry as our way of life and it already has 17,364 attendees. (Update on 19 August 2011: The … Continue reading
Every Sunday I tell myself that the next week will be different. I will start afresh on Monday. EVERY SUNDAY. Seriously. I feel like I am stuck in limbo and not moving forward. I have been stuck in limbo for … Continue reading