I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Sunset
My mum and sis truly marvelled at the views and sunset here. For me it was exciting to see the power and beauty of the ocean once again. One of the most energising sights on our trip. I took videos … Continue reading
Our sunsets don’t last for very long, but when I pay attention, I’m always thrilled. Watch out for them at about 7.10 pm. I also appreciate the moments as the sun makes her descent on the horizon, and this glorious … Continue reading
You can read about it here. Saw this beautiful mosque against the sunset as we neared the coffee shop.
Here’s where people take a cruise to places like Tallin in Estonia, Stockholm and St Petersburg in Russia. We didn’t do that as we wanted to experience Helsinki fully and had limited time. But there is a beauty here that … Continue reading
The sunsets in Singapore seem to happen in the blink of an eye. The sky goes from blue tinged with yellow, to blue tinged with pink and then it’s all just a deep blue. You’ll miss it if you don’t … Continue reading
There is so much good street food at the Old Airport Road Food Centre, but I always tend to crave for simple wan tan mee. You need to queue up at this stall (Hua Kee Hougang Wan Tan Mee), but … Continue reading
The most beautiful thing I saw from the houseboat was the sunset at dusk when the sky turned a beautiful pink and blue.