I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: T shirts
Haven’t been to Far East Plaza in months and I wanted to see whether there was anything new. No more Tom and Tom’s here (the Korean Coffee Chain). Instead, a stall selling Malay food. Mee Rebus, Mee Siam, Nasi Lemak, … Continue reading
Not a shopper, but loved the giant anime raindeer character in the middle of the new store. It’s not a stuffed toy – I checked it out and it’s inflatable. B likes the merchandise at Uniqlo, so I got to … Continue reading
It’s always good to come here early. A week before Chinese New Year the crowds will literally crush you. Years ago I was with my dear friend on the eve of lunar new year in Chinatown. It felt like we … Continue reading
When I first glanced at the store from a metre away I wondered if it was a store selling fake Tintin stuff. As I came closer, I was delighted to see how authentic it was. The first time I saw … Continue reading