I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Tan Kin Lian
I am totally biased. Hey I’ll say it, but this is my blog. Here I hoped the reporter would just leave the poor man alone. Channel News Asia kept repeating his defeat over and over, rubbing it in, so that … Continue reading
I had no idea that Joo Chiat was like Little Vietnam. It’s a wonderful place where you can get authentic Vietnamese cuisine. Wrote about my visit to one of the restaurants on Tiny Island. Among the two I saw, Tan … Continue reading
Silly, but too funny not to share to take a break from the seriousness of the Presidential Elections. I thought Tony Tan’s voice got the most melodic treatment. [youtube]RqZOrwndVPc&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube] YouTuber by the name PE2011MusicVideos must have used some quite old … Continue reading
So far Tan Kin Lian looks like the most promising candidate to me. I think that to donate more than half the Presidential pay, if elected, is a good call indeed. Especially to people who fall through the cracks in … Continue reading
I found an interesting and telling survey conducted by the retired CEO of our biggest insurance company, NTUC, Tan Kin Lian. The results are based on 100 participants who responded within 8 hours. Tan Kin Lian has interesting thoughts about … Continue reading