I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: teeth
I love that Kirsten Dunst loves her teeth, as revealed in the latest issue of Elle UK. Personally I think imperfection is beautiful and I’ve always found overbites cute. Too perfect is just so boring and I have a friend … Continue reading
Christmas reminds me that 2011 will be here soon, and New Year reminds me of all the things I did not achieve. I am feeling all “woe is me” and “why do I even bother with resolutions”. But I tend … Continue reading
Drew Barrymore was so freakin cute when she was a kid and this clip will remind you. I love how honest she is about her flipper (fake teeth) and she’s a natural on TV. She’s 7 years old here. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYxCql3fx9w]