I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Terminal 3
Buta God Ramen did not taste as good as when I first had at at Illuma in Bugis. Was keen to try out the Changi Airport Terminal 3 branch but was disappointed. I must add that the chef owner was … Continue reading
The food court at Terminal 3 at Changi Airport has been revamped since my last visit several months ago. They have freshly made appam at the local snacks stall. It’s not the best I’ve had (like the middle to be … Continue reading
If you take the MRT to Changi Airport, you’ll get to Terminal 3. If you want to get to Terminal 2 you need to walk a bit to where the skytrains are and then you’ll be in T2 before you … Continue reading
I think Singapore’s the only place where people go to the airport for recreation, even when they are not taking a flight out. Here’s the latest attraction – don’t think I’ll ever be getting on this, but saw many kids … Continue reading
These egg white souffle balls stuffed with red bean and banana at Crystal Jade Shanghai are so divine. With the the dusting of icing sugar it’s just perfection. It’s a bit oily though being deep fried and all. I wish … Continue reading