I Talk About
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: today paper
Sunday, August 21st, is Cook a Pot of Curry Day. A brilliant group of Singaporeans set up a facebook page to celebrate curry as our way of life and it already has 17,364 attendees. (Update on 19 August 2011: The … Continue reading
I try not to get worked up by politics and to always keep a cool head. But this time the gutter politics has gone too far and I just can’t keep quiet. Let me be totally honest. I am so … Continue reading