I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Tom Hanks
I love Tom Hanks and I still think he should have won an Oscar for Castaway. He practically carried the whole movie, gosh darn it. I wish the reporters would have asked more intelligent questions and not repeat the same … Continue reading
This is 3 months old, but I just watched it and it’s hilarious. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPLWKBWkn3s] Not very absurd if you watch the actual thing. Quite horrifying that it’s not a stretch what’s happening out there. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-fph6VRfC4] All I can think of … Continue reading