- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: town
Because coffee or tea and cupcakes, make a day even better. Wrote about it here.
Just read about this on my iphone through the Straits Times. Finally. Have been waiting for ages and since then lost my craving for donuts. Still need to wait till mid October though. The last time I had Krispy Kreme … Continue reading
Just some photos of what Malacca or Melaka town looks like. It’s quite a peaceful safe place and this is what I took as we drove around. You need a GPS though and even with that we kinda got a … Continue reading
Just a little post about how Singapore is in constant flux. Prompted by the discovery of The Med the other day. Although it’s probably been here for ages and I’m living under a rock as usual.
I wonder which company is behind this new marketing gimick. It’s not the job agency monster.com, but looks a little like the monster mascot. Been seeing these near KK hospital and on the outskirts of town. Kinda cute with them … Continue reading
The area around Orchard Road true to it’s name is quite an orchard. I would love to see town (our term since teenhood, for the shopping district) become more of a green oasis just like New York’s Central Park. I … Continue reading
Update on 19 August 2011: No More Borders at Wheelock Place. What I posted earlier: The latest news is that Borders at Wheelok is closed for now due to a rental dispute. But they are not closed for business and … Continue reading