I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: tragedy
With current world events, and so much tragedy and cruelty (Boston Marathon bombing, rape in India, earthquakes) in the forefront, I often feel that we are in a unreal materialistic sheltered bubble in Singapore. What I write about seems so … Continue reading
You can read my thoughts about this wonderful book at Tiny Island. An exquisite tragedy.
The song Rocket Man fit the season finale of Californication so well, it was mind blowing. That plus terrific wordless acting from the achingly beautiful British actress, Natascha McElhone (she reminds me of Meryl Streep). The fact that there are … Continue reading