I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: trendy
I used to dread coming to this area. It was cramped and suffocating. claustrophobia inducing for people like me who hate confined spaces with no escape in sight. This time I was pleasantly surprised. No more fake CDs and the … Continue reading
So glad I got another chance to explore Haji Lane. Strolling into the little lane as the rain stopped. It was refreshing to see this hot pink graffiti wall. It was cool how the pipes were painted over. This is … Continue reading
Decided to do a little post about what I saw, walking down Haji Lane. The shops were closed as it was a sleepy Sunday, but I got a chance to take close-up shots without any curious stares. Here’s the Skyroom. … Continue reading