I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Turkey
After more than 40 years in Singapore and on this planet, this is the first time I have come across Hookahs and people smoking these beautiful water pipes. I sure am swakoo (Singlish for country bumpkin), but in a way … Continue reading
Thank you Expat Bloggers – For Introducing me to Haji Lane and Reintroducing me to the Awesomeness of Arab Street
Singaporeans usually pride themselves on not going to the usual tourist haunts and what we call tourist traps like Newton Hawker Centre. My recent excusion to Haji Lane has definitely changed my mind. Tourists traps can sometimes be uber cool. … Continue reading