I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: turkish
As I continued my walking tour of Kampong Glam, I stood gawking at these beautiful lamps and craft which are sold at Sufis Corner. It’s a place were you can smoke a hookah (water pipe), have a turkish meal and … Continue reading
After more than 40 years in Singapore and on this planet, this is the first time I have come across Hookahs and people smoking these beautiful water pipes. I sure am swakoo (Singlish for country bumpkin), but in a way … Continue reading
Thank you Expat Bloggers – For Introducing me to Haji Lane and Reintroducing me to the Awesomeness of Arab Street
Singaporeans usually pride themselves on not going to the usual tourist haunts and what we call tourist traps like Newton Hawker Centre. My recent excusion to Haji Lane has definitely changed my mind. Tourists traps can sometimes be uber cool. … Continue reading