- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: turkish
As I continued my walking tour of Kampong Glam, I stood gawking at these beautiful lamps and craft which are sold at Sufis Corner. It’s a place were you can smoke a hookah (water pipe), have a turkish meal and … Continue reading
After more than 40 years in Singapore and on this planet, this is the first time I have come across Hookahs and people smoking these beautiful water pipes. I sure am swakoo (Singlish for country bumpkin), but in a way … Continue reading
Thank you Expat Bloggers – For Introducing me to Haji Lane and Reintroducing me to the Awesomeness of Arab Street
Singaporeans usually pride themselves on not going to the usual tourist haunts and what we call tourist traps like Newton Hawker Centre. My recent excusion to Haji Lane has definitely changed my mind. Tourists traps can sometimes be uber cool. … Continue reading