I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Vegetarian
Jason Mraz gives such a heartfelt interview. The best I’ve seen in a long time. [youtube]MQQLBw_Rp0o&feature=g-u-u[/youtube] He came across to me as zen, laid back, thoughtful and intelligent. I always thought he was a lot younger, but he just turned … Continue reading
I’ve enjoyed the vegetarian rice set at Shakuntala’s and I recommend this branch rather than the fancier one called Shankutala’s Food Palace at Race Course Road which serves seafood as well. The standards are not very consistent and I find … Continue reading
If you want pure vegetarian South Indian food, then I would recommend Murugan Idli Shop. I thought their logo of steaming idlis was simple and enticing. It’s a 15 year old chain from Chennai in South India, with 2 outlets … Continue reading
My favourite pizza at Domino’s is the thin crust chicken delight (turkey ham, smoked chicken and peppers) and the classified chicken (smoked chicken, mushrooms and onions). Love the creamy cheesiness of the sauce. It has to be thin crust and … Continue reading
I don’t know if Komala Vilas has the best thosai, but I always tend to come back to the original branch located on the main road. It was established in Singapore way back in 1947 and is still going strong. … Continue reading
This was surprisingly not bad. Real Silky Tofu was used, plus creamy avacado, lettuce and tomato. I would say a good healthy option, especially if you’re vegetarian. I guess this would be vegan too? Of course there are the usual … Continue reading