- Perth Trip Day 6: Duck Duck Bruce Brunch in Freemantle
- Perth Trip Day 5: Westfield Carousel Mall
- Perth Trip Day 5: Wonderful Brunch at Gusto Food (South Perth)
- Perth Trip Day 4: Tony Romas Dinner
- Perth Trip Day 4: Drive back to Perth CBD
- Perth Trip Day 4: A Cafe & a Gorgeous Rose Garden- The Kodja Place Rose Maze, Kojonup
- Perth Trip Day 4: Rest Stop at Mount Barker Country Bakery
- Perth Trip Day 4: Sustainable Farm Experience at Oranje Tractor Wines
- Perth Trip Day 4: Breakfast at Bayside B&B Was the Best I’ve ever Had
- Perth Trip Day 3: Jojo’s Pizza Dinner Delivery at the B&B
- Perth Trip Day 3: Beachhouse at Bayside – Wonderful B&B at Albany
- Perth Trip Day 3: The Most Spectacular Sunset at The Gap and Natural Bridge
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: VivoCity
It was a really windy moment just before the down pour. Previously we didn’t walk out of the mall due to the covid barricades but now that rules are more relaxed we did. I’m eager for when we don’t have … Continue reading
It’s still there. Looking out into the sea and Sentosa. In congested Singapore it’s nice to catch a glimpse of pockets of space and nature.
If you want the festive feel, but want to avoid the heat and really crazy crowds at Chinatown, the VivoCity bazaar might be a good option. Some cute goat themed stuff to be found too.
Surprised to see H&M open where the National Geographic store used to be. I quite like the kiddie clothes here. Cute hair and phone assessories too – cute pink walrus iphone cover. And I do like how mustard and navy … Continue reading
Wrote about it at Guillaume’s blog White As Milk.
VivoCity tends to have great Chinese New Year atmosphere so we had to check it out this year. I found the lanterns so pretty and the Chinese New Year fair, including art, crafts and photography from China added to the … Continue reading