I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: vote
I am quite glad that detailed information has been provided. It’s always more reassuring to have more information than none. And I really don’t mind the inconvenience of waiting for a train as long as I don’t get stuck in … Continue reading
Just because. Maybe after just voting in 2 elections I feel a little lost. Wouldn’t it have been a hoot if our Miss Universe was a Tan as well? (we had 4 Tans in our recent Presidential Elections) Happened to … Continue reading
[youtube]_2fI4F_0LTc[/youtube] Someone in the audience shouted out, “They don’t live in HDB” in reference to the Ministers. This is what resonated with me from the speeches. I liked the statement “gratitude is not servitude”. I also feel that the Ministers … Continue reading
……I am fortunate enough never to have been tempted by the lure of easy riches. I never had to walk miles to school but only to the end of the driveway to be picked up by a school bus. I … Continue reading