- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: waffles
We literally stumbled upon this cafe at the Upper Serangoon area. My partner spotted it from the coffeeshop where we were having dinner. It’s another hip little ice cream waffles and coffee cafe located within HDB blocks and we like … Continue reading
Made a second visit to the French Bakery Cafe, Paul, at Ngee Ann City. This time with my cousin. I told her that service here was snooty and bad the last time. This time however there seemed to be overcompensation … Continue reading
We both loved the laid back cosy feel at Group Therapy. If D had not alerted me, I would have totally missed the place. She saw the signboard and pointed it out to me. And I exclaimed that I had … Continue reading
I have passed by Pique Nique a number of times but never tried it before. Well I finally did. Sauntered towards this little cafe on a whim as everywhere else was too crowded. I didn’t find the seating too comfortable, … Continue reading
Kate Hudson is another actress among the younger set that I really like. She has the most amazingly pretty face and she has the best smile in Hollywood. She truly smiles with her eyes and her laugh that lights up … Continue reading