I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: waffles
We literally stumbled upon this cafe at the Upper Serangoon area. My partner spotted it from the coffeeshop where we were having dinner. It’s another hip little ice cream waffles and coffee cafe located within HDB blocks and we like … Continue reading
Made a second visit to the French Bakery Cafe, Paul, at Ngee Ann City. This time with my cousin. I told her that service here was snooty and bad the last time. This time however there seemed to be overcompensation … Continue reading
We both loved the laid back cosy feel at Group Therapy. If D had not alerted me, I would have totally missed the place. She saw the signboard and pointed it out to me. And I exclaimed that I had … Continue reading
I have passed by Pique Nique a number of times but never tried it before. Well I finally did. Sauntered towards this little cafe on a whim as everywhere else was too crowded. I didn’t find the seating too comfortable, … Continue reading
Kate Hudson is another actress among the younger set that I really like. She has the most amazingly pretty face and she has the best smile in Hollywood. She truly smiles with her eyes and her laugh that lights up … Continue reading