- #98: Exciting, Ever Evolving Food Scene
- #10. Simple Joys: Even Greater Ease to Check Out Library Books Using my Phone App
- Family Ties: Aunts, Uncles & Cousins
- Ocean Liner Stories from the Past
- Atas Mall with Fresh Orchid Displays
- #9. Simple Joys: Wide Walkways & High Ceilings
- Evolution of my Blog
- Were there Tasks You Hated Doing as a Child?
- Angelina at Marina Bay Sands: Another Too Expensive Place
- Din Tai Fung Marina Bay Sands for the First Time
- Peranakan Meal at Pow Sing: Satisfying but Expensive
- #8. Simple Joys – Nice Strangers
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: walk
Headed towards the quiet of Sembawang beach and it felt good to walk around (although there is still renovation going on and lots of barricades up). Trying to get with the usual New Year promise that everyone makes – to … Continue reading
Got a chance to see the Christmas street lights before they are taken down and replaced with Chinese New Year decorations. Felt better after the walk. Dinner left us feeling terribly bloated as we over ordered as usual.
One of my favourite areas in Singapore and I would recommend a walkabout here to any new visitor to Singapore.
A long overdue post about Chin Mee Chin the old famous coffee shop at Katong. It is pretty sweet with it’s old style decor but I wasn’t impressed by the offerings. I would come here just for the decor and … Continue reading
There was one time during Chinese New Year, many years ago when I came down with one of my sweetest friends. We practically had to hold on to each other otherwise we would have been swallowed in the crowd. That … Continue reading
After more than 40 years in Singapore and on this planet, this is the first time I have come across Hookahs and people smoking these beautiful water pipes. I sure am swakoo (Singlish for country bumpkin), but in a way … Continue reading
This post will be more of a photo essay. As we walked from The Cathay to Prinsep Street for lunch, we noticed a couple of new buildings and they were pretty attractive. Many were still adorned with flags. I spotted … Continue reading