I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Western Australia
We stopped at Mt Barker Country Bakery next. Had high hopes for a good chicken pie but the addition of cranberry made it a bit too sweet for my liking. I didn’t like the taste of the satay pie my … Continue reading
My mum and sis truly marvelled at the views and sunset here. For me it was exciting to see the power and beauty of the ocean once again. One of the most energising sights on our trip. I took videos … Continue reading
Felt a bit spiritual here as I had a strong scent of holy ash as we walked towards the elephant rocks (and I’m not even religious). I am spiritual though and I do believe in other dimensions and that science … Continue reading
Perth Trip Day 3: Breakfast Again at Pullman Bunker Bay Before Heading Out on the Road for Coffee at Red Feather
We were heading out to our next destination so checked out early at 9am. Before that breakfast. My first time trying Apple Cake and I love it so much.
My sister loved it because purple is her favourite colour and she got a massage oil.
I didn’t start blogging about my trip to Western Australia chronologically. I started with Joondalup which was actually the 7th day of the trip as I was so overjoyed to see my sweet cousin there. Now I’ll start from the … Continue reading
My uncle always tells me about how he loves to take a walk by the Joondalup Lake, so I have been yearning to see the place in person. My sweet cousin drove us there and it was even more lovely … Continue reading