- My Teenhood: What was your favorite subject at school and why?
- My Childhood: The Beach & What I Seek in Travel
- My Childhood: Garden Stories & Jaffna Cousins
- My Thoughts on Memoir Writing
- Uncle A: My Grandpa at Work & Other Stories
- Fried Mutton with Potatoes
- #13. Simple Joys: When they Don’t Forget My Spicy Condiments
- Gamification Makes Duolingo the most enticing way to learn a language
- Psoriasis: Visit to the Dermatologist
- Never Been on the Singapore Flyer
- My Eldest Cousin M
- Typical Childhood in the 1950’s (Uncle A’s perspective), with a Preamble About Recording Stories
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: wettest
The area in front of Central looks so different when it rains. The river got so muddy but our thunderstorms always calm me.
It seems quite coincidental that it’s been raining so much this Chinese New Year and it also happens to be the year of the water snake.