I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Wheelock Place
Wheelock Place is always stunning with it’s permanent conical shaped Dome that automatically looks like a Christmas Tree when decorated. You feel like you’re inside a glass tree.
Very subtle decorations at Wheelock Place. The cardboard dragon at Muji. Fanta and F&N Orange is a must at Chinese New Year. I think it’s a particularly Singapore thing. Used to love the free flow of the fizzy drink at … Continue reading
I guess Prologue was always nearer, but Borders was more popular. Prologue at ION, very cheekily announced a borderless sale with a huge sign where wheelock leads to ION. I found the 40% sale misleading (as most sales in Singapore … Continue reading
I am purely distracting myself right now. Posting some photos I took at ION and Wheelock Place and going to write some words that seem a bit frivolous to me after what I went through this morning. I find writing … Continue reading
Adorable manga characters at the collectible toy store. Kawaii Those Keep Calm signs were begging to be parodied. This one reminds me of the voice in my head, each time I have a panic attack.
Update on 19 August 2011: No More Borders at Wheelock Place. What I posted earlier: The latest news is that Borders at Wheelok is closed for now due to a rental dispute. But they are not closed for business and … Continue reading