I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Whitney Houston
I felt so moved by this interview that Oprah had with Bobbi Kristina about the loss of her mum Whitney Houston. It’s pretty hard to watch, but I am blown away by how articulate and strong she is. Lights flickering, … Continue reading
Touched me to the core and I just had to share the full eulogy here. [youtube]2wjh0N1EzPI[/youtube]
I was incredibly moved by Jennifer Hudson’s tribute to Whitney Houston. She definitely understands the pain of loss. [youtube]z-mMDIbKqgQ&feature=related[/youtube] Watched this video so many times as a teenager when it came out. Thought Whitney was so cute and beautiful in … Continue reading