- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Wisma Atria
If you want to feel the festive cheer walk through Wisma Atria. Snapped at some of the more interesting window displays we saw at Wisma.
Latest Update: I tried out the place and you can read about it here. Included loads of pictures. Update: The Cafe is now open but I am not that impressed as there was no table service and not enough cushion … Continue reading
Yes, it’s possible to get a seat at some cafes in town. You see, I was disappointed at the winding queue at Paul at Ngee Ann City but found the upper floors at Wisma not too packed with the exception … Continue reading
I love these striking, deep red plant holders just outside Wisma Atria as you exit from the Orchard MRT Station. I never noticed these before.