- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: writers
janetvdepression.com/ I’m so impressed at how Janet is so unafraid to unburden her heart and in doing so has helped me. She has made me count my own blessings. She has made me not feel so isolated in my own … Continue reading
I am very keen on studying routines of famous successful and happy people and trying to emulate them. It’s so often that I start off the day with great intentions but end the day with the awful realization that I … Continue reading
At the end of the day, when I’m in bed and the lights are out, I realize once again, that I have not kept to good routines. For instance I haven’t exercised and was sedentary all day, didn’t touch a … Continue reading
When I named my other blog, I had no idea Books Actually existed. I named Singapore Actually after the movie Love Actually and the fact that Singaporeans love using that word – actually – usually slurred as act-cher-ly.Most importantly my … Continue reading