I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: writers
I’ve always been fascinated by the routines of people I admire. Especially what makes a writer tick. And since I’ve always been fascinated by the author Salman Rushdie I googled to find these gems. The great thing about the writing … Continue reading
janetvdepression.com/ I’m so impressed at how Janet is so unafraid to unburden her heart and in doing so has helped me. She has made me count my own blessings. She has made me not feel so isolated in my own … Continue reading
I am very keen on studying routines of famous successful and happy people and trying to emulate them. It’s so often that I start off the day with great intentions but end the day with the awful realization that I … Continue reading
At the end of the day, when I’m in bed and the lights are out, I realize once again, that I have not kept to good routines. For instance I haven’t exercised and was sedentary all day, didn’t touch a … Continue reading
When I named my other blog, I had no idea Books Actually existed. I named Singapore Actually after the movie Love Actually and the fact that Singaporeans love using that word – actually – usually slurred as act-cher-ly.Most importantly my … Continue reading
Every Sunday I tell myself that the next week will be different. I will start afresh on Monday. EVERY SUNDAY. Seriously. I feel like I am stuck in limbo and not moving forward. I have been stuck in limbo for … Continue reading