I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: xmas tree
The Fullerton Hotel which was a former post office during colonial times is truly majestic looking. The christmas decorations were tasteful on the outside and spectacular on the inside. I am rushing to get these shots up before Christmas is … Continue reading
Another reason to adore Ikea. Twenty-four numbered drawers to mark a countdown to Christmas is a lovely idea. It’s called an Advent calendar and costs S$19.90 which is a bit expensive, but it’s such a cool idea for both kids … Continue reading
The crowds really went quite crazy over these mascots at Vivo City. It was like a feeding frenzy. I must say the elephant and tree were pretty cute.