I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: year of the sheep
You’ll never be bored at Mustapha.
It’s the year of the goat sheep or ram, but it seems like most stores prefer the cute cuddly sheep. I thought the decorations at Star Vista were rather unique and charming. Toy soldiers at Christmas have been changed into … Continue reading
The year of the sheep (goat or ram) is coming. I am looking forward to cute sheep figurines all over China town and elsewhere. Also spotted tempting pies at a new Ma Maison store.