I Talk About
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: YOG
I was away from Singapore for only a week, but it seems like even in that short span of time Singapore has changed. When I returned I spotted more Youth Olympic Signs and more flags from the National Day Celebrations. … Continue reading
Ever wondered what this road sign means? I did. B explained that it’s for cyclists and bikers that need shelter when it rains. The sign indicates that there’s an area with a separate path under a tunnel where they can … Continue reading
Gosh I wanted to like it, but I have to admit it’s as cringeworthy as reported in the Yahoo Singapore News. Ris Low enters a contest submitting a video cheer for the Youth Olympics 2010 (YOG) in Singapore. It’s seems … Continue reading