- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Zen
Saw this new outlet near Kinokuniya at Liang Court. Thought these tea cups were so pretty. Made me feel zen since I’ve been reading about Wabi Sabi lately. Especially loved the white tea pot with blue patterns and a bamboo … Continue reading
The best part about flying is taking photos from the plane. The best views you can possibly get. For a while I am distracted from my fears by the sheer beauty of the pristine sky and the blanket of clouds. … Continue reading
I feel frazzled, stressed and poor, by a consumerist society that is continually telling me what you need to own in order to be happier. It made me wonder if there was a healthier way to live. Well there is. … Continue reading
These soft cushions which mimic the look of stone will make your room feel more zen. I really like this idea by South African Designer Ronel Jordaan. The prices are a bit too crazy though. Totally out of my range.