I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Zenani Mendela
This is Just Very Sad: Nelson Mandela Mourns Loss of Great Granddaughter and Will Not be Attending Opening Ceremony of the World Cup 2010
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1AvwFI3RwA] This is just so, so sad. It is such a senseless loss of a young life. Nelson Mandela, 91, will not be attending the South Africa-Mexico game as he mourns the sudden death of his beautiful 13 year old … Continue reading