- Char Siew Rice at Kim Heng Roasted Meat
- Exploring Toa Payoh Lorong 1 Hawker Centre with My Cousin: Come Daily Hokkien Mee & Uggli Muffins
- Feel So Happy Meeting with Two of My Cousins After Almost 4 Years
- Grateful for Relaxing Moments: Flat Whites & Lattes at Cosy Cafes
- Lovely to See My Cousin After More than 2 Years
- Tambuah Mas: Indonesian Food in Singapore (& A Visit to the Ophthalmologist)
- So Sinfully Good
- Extremely Satisfying: Beo Crescent Hainanese Curry Rice
- There’s a wework at Funan
- Thomson Plaza: Interesting Signs & Sights at a Retro Mall
- Chocolate Cake at the Coffeeshop
- Pink Blue Morning Sky
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Category Archives: White as Milk
Yes I often gush about my nieces because they are so gush worthy (I’m sure every aunt or uncle feels the same). Just wish I could stay in the moment for longer. In the moment of their pure innocence. I … Continue reading
Toddlers can get into all kinds of scraps so I had to write a post about toddler safety. I feel like they need to be supervised at all times. I would be fearful about unsupervised toddlers as they are constantly … Continue reading
I love Children’s Books that are well made. Gonna start writing about my favourite ones.
But back then the back of the couch was fine. There sure are some amazing playhouses in Singapore but they do come with a hefty price tag. Playtents are cheaper (Ikea) but I was attracted to this sturdier pretty one … Continue reading
Ironically after writing a post about the hazards of being connected (due to the ease and portability of devices), I also wrote about my favourite free ipad apps for toddlers. Yes there are advantages we can’t ignore and we have … Continue reading
Because coffee or tea and cupcakes, make a day even better. Wrote about it here.
I’m so boring. Had carrot cake again at Room Coffee Bar. But I didn’t regret it.
Made a repeat visit to Spruce and wrote about it here. I can see myself going there again.
Wrote about it at Guillaume’s blog White As Milk.
These days I’m interested in shopping – if it’s for baby or kiddie stuff. Recently I found that City Square is one such place.