I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: addiction
It’s so embarrassing that I keep getting into these phone game addictions. I’m someone who never gambles and don’t see the appeal at all but when the lucky spinning wheel appears in this iPhone game, I get so excited. When … Continue reading
I decided to cut out instant noodles and biscuits from my diet. I haven’t missed the instant noodles at all, but recently I has a digestive biscuit and soon I polished off eight and felt horribly guilty after. They tasted … Continue reading
Why is it so hard to stick to a healthier diet. Well they do say that junk food can be an addiction as well, similar to crack cocaine stimulating pleasure centers in the brain. They say that about video games … Continue reading
I feel so embarrassed. After I beat my Temple Run addiction and going cold Turkey by deleting it, I am now addicted to a new tetris like game on the iPhone called Candy Crush which practically everyone on the MRT … Continue reading
Hope you hop over with me to Guillaume’s blog White as Milk to read about it. My iPhone has since been revived by repeatedly pressing the top and middle buttons and holding for a really long time. At first no … Continue reading
Ever heard of Temple Run? It’s the most popular smartphone game out there. It was taking over my life. Instead of doing something productive like reading, I was obsessively trying to pick up golden coins and jump over obstacles. It … Continue reading
1. I used to meet my friends at a prearranged time at a prearranged spot like outside a movie theatre or at the train station. They couldn’t be late, because there were no cell phones then for calling and giving … Continue reading