I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: advice
As I get older, reality doesn’t seem as solid anymore. Everything feels hazy. Almost dream like. I absolutely can’t process that I’m 51 already and 52 next. Past the dreaded milestone (I also have survivor’s guilt as in why did … Continue reading
You probably know by now that I’m moving from Tiny Island to Singapore Actually. I am thrilled to report that I took ‘the risk’ and decided to try to experiment moving over my Tiny Island posts on my own. I … Continue reading
Vonnegut’s books are so easy to read. He has been generous with advice to aspiring writers. The one that stuck with me most was ‘pity the readers’. I am guilty of writing for myself and often forgetting the audience. I … Continue reading