I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: August 2010
Weirdly I don’t feel like it’s the real Olympics, otherwise I would be more excited. Why am I not excited about this? Well, actually it’s the very first Youth Olympics – held in Singapore, but I don’t see this featured … Continue reading
This picture is just a dream – to be in pyjamas and surrounded by books! Doesn’t she seem like the most perfect person on earth with that pristine stunning white kitchen? That kitchen is just beyond breathtaking. Read the riveting … Continue reading