I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: benefits
I’m in a bright side of life mood right now & I’ll update this list as I recall more sliver linings. It’s making me see how much everyone cares. My Uncle and Aunt who hardly text or take photos with their … Continue reading
I love the slightly sourish sweet taste of these. Mandarin Oranges are a cinch to peel as well, which is great. They are also known as tangerines, which is a subgroup and most commonly available type of mandarin oranges. Here’s … Continue reading
These are actually black but you can see the deep reddish hues, when you take a really close up shot of the berries. According to this article on UK Food Guide, I never knew that blackberries were the relatives of … Continue reading