I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: black
I don’t know at what point only straight hair and skinny bodies became acceptable and it seems that women will do anything to get what’s in fashion right now. Most often they are told that their hair looks messy when … Continue reading
You must watch this thought provoking video posted by blogger Pretty Brown Girl. It is shocking to me because it is so familiar. The little girl in the video could be a member of my own family. http://vimeo.com/16210769 It's not … Continue reading
The theme song to this movie should be Willow Smith’s ‘I Whip My Hair’. Nobody should be made to feel awful, about the beauty they are born with. I think beauty is all about perception and what the magazines and … Continue reading
I really like Freida Pinto’s Polka Dot dress. Usually I see dresses I like, but couldn’t possibly wear, but this one I think I would wear as it has that vintage look. The 26-year-old, Slumdog Millionaire star wore it at … Continue reading