I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Bras Basah Complex
Bras Basah Complex has been around for ages, since I was a kid in the 80’s. It’s the place you go to for books and art supplies. I hadn’t visited this place for a few years and this time, everywhere … Continue reading
Chanced upon this cool little knick knack store at Bras Basah Complex. What a cool name huh? Cat Socrates. A philosophizing cat. The Chesire cat from Alice and Wonderland immediately comes to mind. As photos were not allowed inside (it’s … Continue reading