I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: characters
I’ve been hooked by the magic of Downton Abbey. The characters feel so real to me and I think about them even after the show is over. I feel concern for them. Is that silly or what? I’m the same … Continue reading
I recall using this starchy art glue as a kid. Cartoon characters from childhood. Kitty’s nose drips when it gets too cold, but this jacket will keep her warm.