- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: chicken rice
When I was a little kid I hated to eat proper meals or at all. I was more interested in playing (if only I was that way now). I used to eat what seems positively gross to me now – … Continue reading
High up on the branch I thought they looked like rambutans, but a close-up shot shows that they are not hairy. So what are these? Spotted the palm tree near the entrance of the Maxwell Road Food Centre. Just across … Continue reading
Foodies who are passionate about our local hawker food, please don’t be offended, but I don’t like many popular Singapore food items. Please be assured that to make up for this, there is lots more that I do love. I … Continue reading