- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Chili’s
Sinned with a pulled pork burger at Chili’s and it was totally worth it. Although I have to admit I was very thirsty after the meal (loads of salt probably?). One thing that’s great – Chili’s has excellent service, even … Continue reading
Had to come back to Chili’s for the tangy pulled pork burgers, but we should not have ordered ribs as well. Yummy, but just way too much food. I must say it was our first time choosing mashed potatoes as … Continue reading
The service at Chili’s (Tanglin mall) was a lot more professional and they seem to be well trained. There’s a young girl there who is particularly welcoming and bubbly. Also, they serve you chilled ice water but TGI Friday’s (branch … Continue reading
After having a meal here, I must say I prefer the ambience at Tanglin mall as it has a more relaxed vibe, but somehow we got 9 quesadillas when I recall getting only 4 at Tanglin Mall branch. Well, maybe … Continue reading