I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Chili’s
Sinned with a pulled pork burger at Chili’s and it was totally worth it. Although I have to admit I was very thirsty after the meal (loads of salt probably?). One thing that’s great – Chili’s has excellent service, even … Continue reading
Had to come back to Chili’s for the tangy pulled pork burgers, but we should not have ordered ribs as well. Yummy, but just way too much food. I must say it was our first time choosing mashed potatoes as … Continue reading
The service at Chili’s (Tanglin mall) was a lot more professional and they seem to be well trained. There’s a young girl there who is particularly welcoming and bubbly. Also, they serve you chilled ice water but TGI Friday’s (branch … Continue reading
After having a meal here, I must say I prefer the ambience at Tanglin mall as it has a more relaxed vibe, but somehow we got 9 quesadillas when I recall getting only 4 at Tanglin Mall branch. Well, maybe … Continue reading