I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Clear
The number on the scale, the number of visitors on my blog stats. Wish I wasn’t so obsessed with numbers. My life seems to be too ruled by this. I tell myself to focus on quality and try to forget … Continue reading
There were several apps that I loaded and have since deleted since I hardly touched them. Since I only recently got a smart phone I might change my mind a couple of months from now, but for the moment these … Continue reading
The rain came down, hard. After the rain. More of the rain. I get grouchy when my shoes get soaked in huge unavoidable puddles. I don’t mind the rest of me getting wet. And I do like the cooling down … Continue reading
I was thinking about blog traffic and what it is that draws readers to blogs. Then I started looking inward. What draws me to other people’s blogs? What is it that keeps me coming back? I think I am mostly … Continue reading
I love this cool product idea that I came across on a fabulous blog called Unclutterer as I was trying to get some inspiration to declutter. I wonder if these are sold at our local stationary stores? If I do … Continue reading