- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Clear
The number on the scale, the number of visitors on my blog stats. Wish I wasn’t so obsessed with numbers. My life seems to be too ruled by this. I tell myself to focus on quality and try to forget … Continue reading
There were several apps that I loaded and have since deleted since I hardly touched them. Since I only recently got a smart phone I might change my mind a couple of months from now, but for the moment these … Continue reading
The rain came down, hard. After the rain. More of the rain. I get grouchy when my shoes get soaked in huge unavoidable puddles. I don’t mind the rest of me getting wet. And I do like the cooling down … Continue reading
I was thinking about blog traffic and what it is that draws readers to blogs. Then I started looking inward. What draws me to other people’s blogs? What is it that keeps me coming back? I think I am mostly … Continue reading
I love this cool product idea that I came across on a fabulous blog called Unclutterer as I was trying to get some inspiration to declutter. I wonder if these are sold at our local stationary stores? If I do … Continue reading