- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Clever
Had a rootbear float some time ago at Happy Daze, which is very close to the My Village mall in Serangoon Gardens. You’re right smack in the middle of the quiet residential estate. I sure miss A&W. The rootbeer flat … Continue reading
I don’t watch the Superbowl or soccer for that matter, but I am so glad Crystal of Expat Bostonians shared this delightful commercial when she blogged about the superbowl. I love how she brings a slice of America into Singapore … Continue reading
I love travelling, but I loathe packing because I do not travel light and always worry about what I have forgotten. There is never enough space in my bag. Wish I could pack like this guy. The overlapping technique will … Continue reading