I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: COE
B is a car person, me not so much. Sometimes he talks to me about cars and I drift away. I don’t even like driving so I’m glad he likes it. He does complain about the COE though and commented … Continue reading
It’s great news that there will be a new station near Marina Bay Sands called Bayfront and it’ll open in January 2012. [youtube]KAm3J2ri-Pc[/youtube] I like the idea of knowing when the bus is coming and how crowded it is. More … Continue reading
I have always wondered about what happens when you HDB lease is up, and here’s a detailed write-up about it by Alvin on a blog all about Tiong Bahru Estate. It made me wonder what would prompt young people to … Continue reading