I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: comparison
In the first set taken at Parkland Green during the haze (psi in the 80’s) vs a relatively pollution free day some months ago (psi in the 20’s I think?), the contrast seems great. Actually in the second set the … Continue reading
I have to say I was a bit disappointed as I expected Jai Thai to be better than First Thai after all the reviews I read online that this is more authentic. My expectations were high when I arrived. But … Continue reading