- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: cupcakes
I had no interest to try out Marmalade Pantry, although I’ve strolled pass this cafe many a time. It just seemed so open, crowded and not so cosy, and I thought the pricing must be steep. But since my cousin … Continue reading
We had another family party to celebrate my cousin’s birthday. We truly have the best aunts. One of my aunts baked the birthday cupcakes and made rojak, while my other aunt who was just back from Japan actually lugged boxes … Continue reading
In Singapore we have Food Trends or should I call them Food Crazes. After a hard day at the office, indulging in a food novelty is a nice way to wind down. It’s quite a phenomenon to see long winding … Continue reading
The Farmer’s Market is a new attraction to check out at my favourite hang-out in Singapore. Dempsey Hill – where else? This is the one place that doesn’t quite seem like Singapore with the added touch of the lush and … Continue reading
I am so lucky. My Aunt made some gorgeous cupcakes again. This time for our ‘Think Pink’ party where everyone wore pink. I love the butter cupcakes with the pretty pink icing and greedily devoured two of them in one … Continue reading