- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Curry Chicken
I’m so confused about which is the stall that has the better curry chicken at Queensway but all I know is that I loved what I had. Chose the famous curry chicken stall (even though it may be more famous … Continue reading
I’m not that fond of coming to Queensway Shopping Centre unless there is a purpose or unless I get to have curry chicken. The curry chicken here is out of this world and requires a whole other post. Queensway as … Continue reading
When we feel like eating local food in a restaurant setting, we always chose Grandma’s. It’s a pretty safe bet. Although all that coconut can make you feel very full. The Curry Chicken and Sago with Gula Melaka are darn … Continue reading