- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: customer
Had the worse crossaint ever at Tully’s at Orchard Central. It looked good, but turned out to be very dry, hard and stale. The only redeeming factor was the chocolate coating. I’ve had better ones here before and I do … Continue reading
After the controversy surrounding this place with the Joanne Peh hot water incident, I wanted to try out this place to see what the service is like for myself. They do still charge for the water, which kinda sucks, but … Continue reading