I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: downpour
I would still say this is the best time to visit Singapore. It’s the coolest and the weather is at least bearable with our levels of humidity. February and March always seem the most unbearable to me. Scorching heat I … Continue reading
This is what Autumn looks like in Singapore. Yup, we don’t really have any seasons. Another super hot day and a few hours later, down came the rain. Visibility was very poor, even with the windshield wiper swishing the water … Continue reading