I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: duck
We headed to Kay Lee Roast Meat in Paya Lebar for lunch and it has a history in Singapore going back to the 70’s. I had no idea and it was my first time there. This place is supposed to … Continue reading
Attractive painting depicting the traditional Kathakali dance form, at the Taj Malabar which is located at the man-made tourist island of Fort Cochin. I saw beautiful sculptures of traditional revered symbols in Hindu culture, the cow and the elephant at … Continue reading