I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: economy
It’s not secret that I have a fear of flying. More the claustrophobia than anything. My main concern when I travel is the seat size and legroom. Everything else is good to have but I am willing to forgo as … Continue reading
We can thank the Indonesians, Chinese and Indians. A study of spending among tourists during the January to September 2010 period shows the Indonesians topping the list followed by the Chinese and Indians. Indonesians:USD 1.58 billion Chinese:USD 0.95 billion Indians: … Continue reading
I just watched the original Wall Street after watching the new one Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, in the theatre. I never knew the 80’s could look so dated and cheesy. What struck me about the original movie were the … Continue reading
It’s an unevenly distributed growth in my opinion and the unemployed and struggling families are certainly not benefitting. Anyway you can read about it here. What’s fueling the hyper growth? The country’s government loosened a 40-year-ban on gambling, commissioned two casinos … Continue reading
Not only are his shares up, the SIngapore casino, Marina Bay Sands, beat estimates, making 94 million in the first 65 days of operation. Is this the main driving factor why our economy is growing at a blistering rate? I … Continue reading